The dental practice is no longer filling and pulling out teeth. Nowadays, People turn to the best appearance in their work, to everyone's knowledge face being the mirror of one’s personality, it is important to take very good care of it.
When you read this, you will probably know you are in the future. This generation turns to cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance. We assure you that you do not have to worry anymore about your asymmetrical teeth, or your smile that died last summer or your skin that is fading and wrinkling.
Facial aesthetics are very essential for everyone’s personality, for example, if Tom Cruise did not treat his teeth before coming to films, where would he be now. It is important to look good and give your best at work.
Talking about the future, we have the latest technologies, that helps with the cosmetic treatment very comfortable for patients are known as lasers. These tools with accurate workability hold little healing time as compared and with zero instrument noise. There are many applications for lasers especially the cosmetic procedures involved in a smile makeover, types of restorative and cosmetic dental treatments.
Types of Dental Lasers
- The Er,Cr:YSGG and Er:YAG are two types of erbium lasers.
- Diode Lasers are used on soft tissues during treatments like gum reshaping.
- The Nd:YAG laser is also used for soft tissue dental treatments, like gum reshaping and Periodontal Disease treatment, it is mostly used to seal incisions and kill bacteria in the gums.
- The CO2 laser is similar to the Nd:YAG laser, it is also used to perform gingivectomies. Like the diode and erbium lasers, the CO2 laser is used to cauterize incisions, and it can also sealing incision without sutures.
All of my smile makeover patients have achieved the smiles they always wanted.
- Lasers are making it possible to provide better cosmetic results than ever before, especially when it comes to gum contouring for patients with completely transforming their gummy smiles and getting a total smile makeover by removing excess gum tissue and make the smile look symmetrical.
- The laser used for Gum de-pigmentation, the conventional method of depigmentation leaves with bleeding and takes longer time for healing but with lasers, there is no bleeding seen and healing is also faster and no requirement of anesthesia.
- Teeth whitening, with lasers, are more comfortable than other procedures for both the patient and the dentist. It is a process of eliminating deep dental stains to achieve bright, white, healthy, shiny teeth.
There are some conditions related to teeth and gums and are necessary to treat before any cosmetic treatment with the help of Laser technology, after all, effective cosmetic dental treatments will result from healthy gums and teeth.
- Treats canker sores, and also treats periodontal diseases, lasers help detects cavities, and also cleans and prepares the cavity.
- Lasers are used in Root Canal Therapy. The advantage of lasers is it can kill micro-bacterial within a tooth and can properly access a point in the outer structure of it. It is best suited for a patient who does not prefer root canal treatment, so laser endodontics is being the 2nd option.
- Lasers are used in frenectomy procedures. The frenum is a thin tissue present in between the upper two front teeth connects the upper lip and also below the midline of the tongue connecting the floor of the mouth, in this procedure frenum is released to treat midline diastema or tongue tie.
- Dental implants even sometimes fail due to microbial inhibition, in such case decontamination by lasers promotes healing, prevents peri-implantitis and pocket formation and activates bone growth.
There are cases where patients require a restorative dental treatment for a smile makeover.
- Thin shells of porcelains like fingernails are known as Veneers and are designed to attach to the front surface of the patient’s teeth to conceal chips, cracks, intrinsic dental stains, gaps between teeth and to manage disproportional shapes.
- Cosmetic white porcelain crowns to provide strength, natural beauty and symmetry to manage the tooth gaps, intrinsic stains, micro teeth, etc.
- Correcting teeth with Invisalign, another modification for patients who do not perfect visible stainless steel wire around the teeth, and which also results in correcting the teeth bringing them in perfect position making the symmetrical teeth possible.
- Dental Implants are the best restorative and cosmetic dental treatment known till date, It has the highest strength and durability. A dental implant can look-alike natural teeth and provide a permanent solution to tooth loss, implants consist of an artificial tooth root (typically titanium) that is surgically implanted into the jaw, where it fuses into the bone in a process known as osseointegration.
- Tooth jewelry also a cosmetic treatment involves sticking small jewels onto the teeth using dental cement. It is important to keep the area around the jewel clean, as plaque can easily build up around it and you will be more likely to get carries.
- Facial lifts are also considered as an aesthetic or cosmetic treatment, we have a skilled and expert team performing facial lifts from the forehead to the chin and neck with the help of botox and or cosmetic dermal fillers to rejuvenating the appearance. Dentists are uniquely suited for providing Botox treatment and cosmetic fillers. We are skilled at assessing the balance and overall aesthetics of the face and are practicing every day for years. We are the most experienced professionals with very extensive training in the most sensitive structures of the human body, known as the head and the neck with the multiple cranial nerves, arteries and veins intermingling with the muscles, bones in the small areas of the head.
We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile that helps them to feel confident. If you are not confident about your smile and want to achieve enhancements that can better complement your facial features, then speak with us immediately. We can help you achieve a beautiful smile with very less time.
For more information on painless treatment procedure visit Bluetooth Dental Clinic.